Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.

Finding Mr. O

Hey, everybody!

You may be wondering where to find me on campus.

During the quarter you will have to meet with me to have research conferences, ask questions about your work, and so on. I designed this visual guide to orient you to OSU campus in case you are still learning your way around.

If you still get lost or have any questions, just shoot me an email (ogrodnik.2@osu.edu).

Mondays @ noon-1pm you'll find me in my Denney Hall office #407.


Step #1: Denney Hall, home of OSU's English department, is located on 164 W. 17th Ave.


Step #2: Once you get close to the building, you'll spot a sign telling you where you are (duh).

Step #3: Go up the stairs to the fourth floor. My office door #407 is located next to the main office by the staircase. Knock if it's closed or walk right in; I'll be sitting somewhere hangin' out.

Wednesdays @ noon-2pm I'm at the RPAC recreation building, sitting inside on the big steps.


Step #1: RPAC is our futuristic-looking, state-of-the-art gym. It's actually two athletic buildings connected by a pink bridge. It sits north of the Thompson Main Library entrace--you can't miss it.

Step #2: The main entrance to the RPAC sits between the two buildings on top of a hill. You'll see people walking in and out of the entrance. There are some bike racks nearby, too.

Step #3: On the main floor, past the smoothie bar, follow the stairway that leads down to a dining area with tables and chairs.


Step #4: You'll find me sitting on the stairs across from the dining/study area. Come say hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment